Great news at last for CapeTown’s Fashionistas! The much loved Spanish fashion brand, ZARA has just announced the opening of a store at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town! #Amazeballs! The official opening is scheduled for later this year. StyleSociety will keep you updated!
David Green, CEO of the V&A Waterfront, says this popular, high street fashion brand will be an exciting addition to the already impressive line-up of internationally acclaimed brands in the V&A Waterfront fold.
“Following the tradition of many retail firsts at the V&A Waterfront, we are absolutely delighted that this world class international retailer will be joining us soon,” Green says.
ZARA currently operates approximately 2 000 shops across more than 80 countries world-wide. www.ZARA.com
Photo credits: ZARA.com
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion
- "I miss my mama face" Instagram
- Nice surprise to come home to… My @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women&Home mag Instagram
- Wow that flight took forever but at least I had comfort and quality sound… Instagram
- Loving my new babies #ChristianLouboutin #Pigalle #PigalleSpikes #Ootd Instagram