The beginning of May has displayed the works of a chilly season. Your skin especially needs hydration in winter when natural moisture is low under all those winter layers. Restore your body’s smoothness with The Body Shop’s new range of beautifying oils and repackaged Body Butter.
These multi-purpose oils can be used all over the body from scalp to toes. Massage this non-greasy, non-sticky oil onto your body and face or run a few drops through your hair for a lustrous finish while enjoying one of the eleven fresh fruity smells, we tried the Moringa. Unlike other body oils, this sensorial one has a dry-oil texture which is easily absorbed. The three precious nut oils formula, Sweet Almond, Kakui and CFT (Community Fair Trade) Marula, leaves your skin silky and radiant.
While one Body Shop moisturiser is created another is re-packaged. Anyone who is a Body Shop fan is probably a Body Butter fanatic too; with one tub sold every 2 seconds, it truly is a star product. Don’t worry when seeing the new ‘look’; the Body Butter formula and seven fragrances are still the same. The matt recyclable tub design and simple graphic design holds the Body Shops values, where beauty with heart is the most admirable. So “butter up and change the World” all in stores from 15 May 2012.
Photo credits: StyleSociety
You might also like...
Comments are closed.
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog