When I stumbled upon this Fall 2013 editorial, I just had to share it with you all. I know that we are just about to head into our Summer season but I am dearly in love with this luxurious fall trend, I wish it could be in season all year round (but our beautiful sunny days don’t allow for decadently beaded dresses).
Andrew Yee‘s shoot for How to Spend It Magazine was styled with a few of my favourite designers, from Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, Valentino by Damian Foxe
A few of the key trends for the next season are displayed beautifully in this editorial,
Can you spot any other trendy pieces from these images?
Image Credits : Andrew Yee and Damian Foxe for How to Spend It Magazine, from Trendland.com
You might also like...
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Behind the scene – Woman and Home photo shoot Fashion
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion