I’m going to share with you my favourite outfit, it’s something I have discovered that works for work as well as Sunday lunch or grocery shopping, well anything really because it is a great balance between professional and fun. The T-shirt and Pencil skirt is a strange concept to wrap your head around because T-shirts are casual and usually paired with jeans while a pencil skirt is for work and is never seen as relaxed. So it’s like you are saying more than one thing in just one outfit.
Plus I really love this trend for Cape Town and it’s unpredictable wind, because I love skirts and dresses but never seem comfortable in it due to having too many ‘Marilyn Moments’ so the pencil skirt is so simple, comfortable and non-flash proof.
Will you be trying it out this Summer Season?
Image Credits : Flare.com and StyleSociety
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- "I miss my mama face" Instagram
- Nice surprise to come home to… My @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women&Home mag Instagram
- Wow that flight took forever but at least I had comfort and quality sound… Instagram
- Loving my new babies #ChristianLouboutin #Pigalle #PigalleSpikes #Ootd Instagram
- True Story!! Instagram