I’m sure you have all seen the ads with Liv Tyler, where she has her beautiful long hair tortured through drying and straightening but it still looks amazing! Well it might seem unreal but it really does work.
Which I am so happy for because for the last few months I have let my hair grow long and trimming as little as possible off but it just hasn’t been enough. So for the last 2 weeks I have been applying daily the Pantene Split End Mender Serum, it’s a silicon feeling serum that has a salon product scent. You only need to apply one pumps worth to your ends and leave it in to dry, it leaves your hair wet but not greasy but it only feels like it works once dry.
I will admit that the serum worked even better after I used the Pantene 2 minutes Deep Repair Mask. In the 2 weeks I only used it once and it was all that was needed because it left my hair uber soft (a little flat the day I used it though). The container is a pop lid, which I don’t really like, I preferred to just twist off the lid, but maybe it’s just habit.
This Summer sun feels like it will definitely damage your hair but don’t fret, this range of products sure does repair, hydrate and protect.
Image Credit: Pantene
You might also like...
- WIN | R1000 worth of Sloggi underwear Win
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- Loving my old faithful Leopard Loubies today… Fashion
- Trendy Winter Cover up for Cape Town Fashion
- Jumbo our new Pit Bull pup Instagram
- This shit ain’t Givenchy… Chic tees by The Skinnys Fashion