It’s so haute that it even has it’s own instagram hashtag - #ChanelEspadrilles. Well Intagram is actually how I cam across this trend, almost everyday this last week I have seen these shoes splashed all over my feed, even some of my favourite bloggers are sporting them around town, like Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad packed them for her trip to LA even Aimee Song from Song of Style is relaxing around her new home in her creme Chanels.
At first I was not a fan but the more I see them, the more I want to convince my sister in China to buy them for me, lol. So there are different colours but I think both Chiara and Aimee made the best choice by keeping to the classic chanel colours…black and creme darl.
But which pair do you like?
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog