There is no getting away from the delicious food and indulgent desserts this festive season, so here are a few tips on how to hide the sins this summer.
This white Jorge Summer Loving Dress is a perfect dress for the fancy family lunch, the waist with the gathered skirt is a fabulous way to tent over your tummy while the chic white dress adds a pretty look.
The Wardrobe’s leopard print dress is perfect to lounge in while you wait for your food baby to settle before Family Day, this loose dress just shows off shoulders in that halter neck.
Lastly this Linx rust red dress has a strategic gathered front bit to layer over the bulge and still get those legs a tan.
and because all of these are from Zando you don’t even have to roll yourself out of your house!
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog