So they aren’t the prettiest of things in the world, if anything these creepy crawlies might give you the chills but you have to admit that these designs are so beautiful that you just can’t help but want to adorn yourself with it.
After seeing McQueen’s Spring 2013 collection I fell in love with the bee inspiration and just had to have something like it, So when I saw this ring on Asos.com it headed straight for my wardrobe.
So after a little research I found these amazing contemporary pieces that have a stunning clean design and are in my favourite kind of metal…gold!
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog