We’ll be going through this year’s best trends, products and events. So we’ll start off with the fashion trends that hit our Cape Town shores really hard.
This year was a celebration of colours from pretty pastels, metallics and our favourite winter trend with jewel hues.
But as some people stuck with their basics for winter the biggest street style trend was pops of lumo yellow from handbags, necklaces and even shoes.
T-shirts and pencil skirts is a trend from a recent post and might I say this is my personal favourite look. It’s a mix of trends from opulence, metallics, blues hues and pink.v It represents this year perfectly with it’s contrary quotes, childhood prints and ladylike silhouettes.
But the question is what was your favourite Fashion Trend to wear in 2012?
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- "I miss my mama face" Instagram
- Nice surprise to come home to… My @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women&Home mag Instagram
- Wow that flight took forever but at least I had comfort and quality sound… Instagram
- Loving my new babies #ChristianLouboutin #Pigalle #PigalleSpikes #Ootd Instagram
- True Story!! Instagram