Since May this year I have been blogging for StyleSociety and I have been given a lot of products to try out. And so I have come up with a few that really stuck in my mind and I would definitely recommend to buy.
The first is The Victorian Garden Mango and Vanilla Exfoliating Body Scrub which my sister has gotten her hands into too and now it’s almost finished, it’s just a great all round scrub that smells fab, works gently and is at a great price of R103.
Secondly for a light foundation-like cream is theBB Cream from Bobbi Brown which we tried out at when Eliano Bou Assi visited the Canal Walk Bobbi Brown counter. It had all the benefits of cream, spf and coverage without the flaky skin or unatural look.
The TLC facial wipes are the best for those lazy days and it’s also better to use for the environment, they say that you can save up to 7 litres of water every time you use a facial wipe instead of soap and warm water, TLC is working with WESSA.
Lastly I fell in love with the Aramis Gentleman Eau de Toilette Spray. It captures the essence of the emerging modern man with Old-School values and New-World simplicity.
What have been your favourite products this 2012?
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- "I miss my mama face" Instagram
- Nice surprise to come home to… My @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women&Home mag Instagram
- Wow that flight took forever but at least I had comfort and quality sound… Instagram
- Loving my new babies #ChristianLouboutin #Pigalle #PigalleSpikes #Ootd Instagram
- True Story!! Instagram