When you walk into the beauty section of a department store and are surrounded by samples, cards and packaging in shades of Barbie it can be tough to pick the right one, especially when all the assistants repeatedly layer compliments on you that you just don’t know if you should believe them or if the mirrors are great liars.
I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 3 years old and as I grew up the make-up stage was very delayed and many make-up artists tried to convince me on how to do my make-up so even in my recent Facebook photos I cringe when I see blue eyeshadow desperately trying to push past my glasses. So I tried lipstick instead and have fallen deeper in love with it with every tagged photo and I hope all those other glasses wearers could see it’s magic too!
When it comes to lipstick why not pick a colour that suits an occasion or brings out your favourite feature that you adore about yourself, because there is no one else who knows what makes you feel most comfortable than yourself.
I will admit I am biased at the moment as I am deeply in love with purple lipstick but this diagram is my opinion. But what colour lipstick do you adore?
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Happy Birthday baby sis! You will always be my little marshmallow cupcake… Love you with all my heart my mini boo!! Instagram
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique