Having tweeted the video a month ago I noticed a trend and thought I would share the up(ward) trend.
It seems that the fantasy of being swept over the grey buildings on a balloon is a big trend. With the Romanticism of the city both Louis Vuitton and Burberry bring their home city to life and mystery. Louis Vuitton’s first fashion film for their Spring 2013 collection is set in the heart of Parisian land marks like the Louvre museum and then the hot air balloon whisps away the mysterious women over the glowing majestic city of Paris.
While in the Burberry Christmas campaign, they have chosen to use golden balloons hanging over Saint Paul’s Cathedral and the Big Ben that carry their new collection of handbags, oh I wish they would pop and a handbag would land in my lap. I guess that was the mystery of it all…Would you be getting one for Christmas? Sigh maybe next year
Watch the Louis Vuitton Video below
You might also like...
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Behind the scene – Woman and Home photo shoot Fashion
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion