I recently coloured my hair red so when I received this Kadus products I was so ready to use them when I got home. Home to Joburg that is where my hair tends to get heavy by the roots and frizzy everywhere!
So lucky me got a winning combination of Impressive Volume Shampoo and Color Radiance Conditioning Spray.
The fine print states that the Impressive Volume Shampoo is for thin, fine hair but I tried it anyway and I felt that it helped lift my hair. If you love the subtle scent of lemongrass and bamboo then you’ll probably adore this easy-to-pop-open product, oh and might I add it foams up so nicely so you really feel like it’s working.
While the Color Radiance Conditioning Spray was a little new for me, as I don’t like ‘leave in’ products. I will admit the first few times I sprayed this tropical mix of passion fruit & orange peel lipids in my hair it was way too many times and it left my hair heavy so I would recommend 1 spray for short hair, 2 for medium hair and max 3 sprays for long hair. Be sure to spray the tips and a little on the scalp as your hair colour can be most affected on top by the sun, I would work it up as I massage it in.
Both of these products were wonderful as they smelt good and worked too and if you don’t believe me seeing as it’s made in Germany, I doubt they are wrong either.
Photo credits: Kadus Professional
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Happy Birthday baby sis! You will always be my little marshmallow cupcake… Love you with all my heart my mini boo!! Instagram
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique