The denim jacket has scarred us South Africans what with it’s attachment to Danny K in the early 2000′s but not to fear we are here to tell you how to totally rock that denim.
Firstly don’t be afraid to layer, this is not really a sexy look but a fierce one. Where a girly girl can look a little rough thus adding an interesting factor to her outfit (and her character).
Secondly don’t be afraid to wear it to work. Yes it is a casual piece but honestly living in Cape Town is all about being comfortable so team it with killer heels and a uniform and I tell you, you’ll only get compliments for how edgy you look.
Another work or errand look is by pairing your rough denim with your boldest sharpest trousers and accessories. This will give you confidence to rock heels and not feel over dressed for some grocery shopping.
Lastly try out the Canadian suit by wearing head-to-toe denim, or even try layer a denim shirt with a denim jacket. In the outfit below it looks great with the soft tones of denim and white shorts but I also feel if it’s mismatching denims it would totally work too!
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog