Sadly Elizabeth Arden Intervene will fall away in January 2013 but it is to make way for a new addition to the brand’s progressively growing skincare family, with their 100 years of skincare expertise they have come up with a four-part daily treatment process ( cleanse, tone, treat and moisturize) that promises to deliver a visible improvement in the appearance of skin in as little as 6 days.
They have catered for the three types of skin types oily, dry and combination and also have a treatment range of masks, serum, primer and eye gel and eye cream.
The Oily skin range that is colour coded with a black stripe uses oil-free ingredients and lightweight moisturisation to not add to the current problem areas,while mattifying the skin as well as provide environmental protection.
The Dry Skin range with a red stripe helps restore balance and promote hydration in the skin’s surface levels for comfortable daily skin.
The Combination Skin range with a grey stripe strives for optimal balance in oil control, hydration and treatment so skin looks even and glowing.
The new Visible Difference range will be available on counters from 21 January 2013.
Image Credits: Elizabeth Arden
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog