Skin Logic is a great at home treatment range of beauty products. Having been developed by dermatologists from University Seoul in Korea you’ll find these products use great natural ingredients and are very easy to use. I got these 3 products to try at home and it was a great excuse to catch up on some series.
Collagen Hydrogel Under Eye Patch comes with 3 applications that you simply peel and stick under your eye. It’s a refreshing feeling as you apply and feels a little strange but as you peel off the patches 30 minutes later your skin feels plumper yet firm. it’s great for vacations as it’s easy to carry around and you don’t have to worry about little bits stuck on your face.
Caviar+ CoQ10 Silk Cellulose Mask Sheet is a slimy mask that kind of creeeped me out so I only had it on for 15 minutes but you can wear it for 20 minutes. So this silk fibre cellulose face mask was seriously packed with nutrients and moisture that after I removed and patted my skin it was glowing but did have a little redness (So I advise you to use the mask a day before you plan to go out) The gooey mask has so much essence in it that once you are done with the treatment you can rub the excess on your neck and hands too.
Cettua Oil Control Tissues are thin brown rectangles that are great to keep in your car, well I travel alot so I keep them there and before I step out for my day I wipe away the excess oil from the Cape Town heat accumulating in my car. I find that it keeps my make-up in place as I pat the tissues along my shiney T. As all you know there is nothing worse than make-up melting away before your big meeting or sun downers. And with 50 sheets in a pack it’s something you can share among friends too.
Photo credits: Skin Logic + Cettua
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog