Have you ever felt like you only wear black and the day is just too beautiful to be cooking in black clothing. I have spotted a few street style bloggers in a great unlikely colour combo and I hope you can try at least once.
Lipstick Red and Baby Blue is a feminine combo that has a little fairy tale look to it but not in an immature way. Some outfits look really adorable and not easy to pull off but that’s why I chose 3 styles. One is real girly with the blue tights, pussy bow and beret, while another is a mix between sporty and lady like character. As I mentioned before headgear is seen more especially during the winter months and the pairing of an A-Line skirt and beanie highlight her quirky personality. The last outfit is easier to achieve with the use of denim, I find that it’s easier for someone to wrap their head around colour if it’s in a denim, so this casual look is given life with bright red trousers and a dash of country with a denim shirt.
So tell me which outfit do you like?
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog