I walked up the stairs of the 12 Apostles and walked down a stunning sun-lite corridor where beautiful Elizabeth Arden promo ladies showed me into a dining room filled with editors, writers and bloggers. As we sat waiting for the presentation to begin we ordered breakfast and enjoyed freshly sliced fruit and some tea. It’s really fab sitting around a table with these writers as they all share their stories of the newest restaurant in the dodgy part of town or the cool events coming up. But when the last sip of coffee was gone and slice of melon polished the ladies from Elizabeth Arden started with their presentation.
Swabbing, dipping, drying, peeling each cream, serum, mask, cleanser and toner as they were passed around each table, the ladies were ‘ooh’ing and ‘aah’ing about the delicate scents and velvety touch of the Elizabeth Arden products. My favourite was the gentle hydrating cream for dry skin with it’s lavender scent it looked as pretty as it’s scent because I just find creams all look white and it was just fun to see a light purple one in the mix. So I was kind of hoping to have dry skin, alas after the ultraviolet-light-test the assistant said I was combination to dry skin type (I am kind of ashamed to say but she also told me that I HAVE to start wearing SPF everyday and I took that pretty seriously because her face when she first saw my skin under the purple light left her white.)
So after the chat and test with the Elizabeth Arden assistant I had a hand massage that gave me the perfect excuse not to type the rest of the day (jokes) and just before I left I received the full routine of products for my specific skin type, the Elizabeth Arden promo lady joked it was the best option to have combination skin because it had the most products (which is great for me, but not cool for those who want to buy it)
Well as you can see in the photos it was a beautiful day in Cape Town, tummy full, brain overloaded and gift bags heavy, I went home and have been using the range for a month now and I will admit it.
I am an Elizabeth Arden addict.
The new Visible Difference range will be available on counter from 21 January 2013
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion
- "I miss my mama face" Instagram
- Nice surprise to come home to… My @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women&Home mag Instagram
- Wow that flight took forever but at least I had comfort and quality sound… Instagram
- Loving my new babies #ChristianLouboutin #Pigalle #PigalleSpikes #Ootd Instagram