American Apparel is an international online store that simplifies fashion trends into key basic and not-so-basic pieces. One of their trendy pieces right now is their leather mini skirt.
It’s so hot right!? It’s like something Betty Paige would wear, so pin-up and a little SNM. And how amazing have they styled it too, like you could really wear it to work, grocery shopping and a night on the town… Well I would.
I adore the nude and pastel pink leather mini’s because it seems to look more chic and not so vavavoom. Yet the black is so classic and as seen below it can be dressed casual cool to sexy vixen.
So now that you know that’s in for next summer (2013/2014) would you buy a pair and…
Would you wear this to the office?
Image Credit: AmericanApparel.net
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog