What really irritates me is seeing those ugly frayed back ends of jeans. It just tells me (and the world) that you don’t care and are okay with being seen as untidy..hmmm…not a good look I tell you. folding up your jeans may be too ‘hip’ for you so can you at least get the hems of your jeans right so it doesn’t look like you’re dragging a frayed train of denim across the floor.
Oh, you also might be buying the same cut jeans your whole life but it can make a difference what cut you wear as well as how you style it, let’s just be honest here guys, you definitely don’t want to look like the short guy with small feet.
So here are some infographics that I thought would be super useful for the stylish Cape Town fashion hopefuls out there.
Image Credits: bootjeansandleathers.com
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Love me some red bottoms Instagram
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion
- "I miss my mama face" Instagram
- Nice surprise to come home to… My @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women&Home mag Instagram
- Wow that flight took forever but at least I had comfort and quality sound… Instagram