I fell in love with MOR COSMETICS early last year and I absolutely adore the entire range, especially MOR Essentials, Emporium Collection and Little Luxuries. Fit for any boudoir, MOR Cosmetics make the perfect gift for yourself (yes we believe in spoiling ourselves) or a loved one. The packaging has that luxurious touch and the products are incredibly amazing. I could not believe how inexpensive the products are when compared to other luxury body care brands.
My favourites are the Hand & Body Wash, Hand & Body Lotion, Scented Candles and the Body Butters. There is a wide range of fragrances to choose from, so you are bound to find one that catches your fancy but my all time faves have to be Neroli Clementine and Sugar Rose Tiger Lily.
MOR Cosmetics Neroli Clementine Soap Bar R 119.00
MOR Cosmetics Body Butter Neroli Clementine R 139.00
MOR Cosmetics Fragrant Candle Neroli Clementine R 179.00
MOR Cosmetics Neroli Clementine Hand & Body Wash R 179.00
MOR Cosmetics Neroli Clementine Hand & Body Lotion R 179.00
MOR Cosmetics is available online at Zando
Photo credit: MOR
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog