And we loved all the positive and interesting goals you all have for this exciting year ahead. From Wedding days, first 10km runs to just getting “rid of my excess ‘wobble!’…” So we thought this lil lady’s energised resolution was a great way to think, fun and exciting is always a good way to go Kirsten Kiely! We hope you enjoy the training and keep your spirits high and your heels even higher
We understand the hardest step is to get off that couch and stop watching TV (like Suits, drool) and make your way past that front door, so with BODYTEC having a personal trainer can be one of the best motivations… Or Harvey Spektor, or some of these quotes.
So I wish all you fabulous ladies and gorg guys to keep going and I hope your work outs don’t become work!
You might also like...
Can’t find the password for our StyleHunt? Here’s a clue on where to look! GO SEEK!!
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Street Style | Men tied in scarves Fashion Blog
- What up my homie? #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- Julio Bashmore – Au Seve Cafe Couture
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Karen Millen a perfect fit for Sandton City Fashion Blog