A continuation of my previous Sexiest Summer fragrances blogpost, here are some of sexy Summer favourites that landed on my desk for review. As you may know, I receive a lot of beauty products to test and try but I only feature those that I would personally buy myself. Here are a few fragrances that I will most definitely spend my fashionable Rands on! Look no further for the perfect Valentines Hint List – just send your loved one over to StyleSociety and we will convince him with our great selection of spoils especially for you.
1. Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette
I totally love the original Elie Saab Le Parfum edp and this is a new interpretation of the Elie Saab’s olfactory signature. Francis Kurkdjian has created a new eau de toilette that enriches the olfactory signature introduced by Elie Saab with the eau de parfum. Like a couture dress fashioned in precious chiffon, the perfumer sketches out a new, more crystalline, almost evanescent orange blossom, mingled with a soft, subtle rose honey note, all combined to create an olfactive addiction similar to the eau de parfum. When distilled into the new olfactory offering, the freshness of the mandarin tree blossom, the round sensuality of the gardenia and the sparkling vibrancy of vetiver act like sequins thoughtfully stitched onto a couture gown, and with each movement, give the fragrance a new rhythm that is punctuated by impertinence and spontaneity.
Retail Price : 90ml – R 1025.00
2. Burberry Body Eau de Toilette
Burberry Body Eau de Toilette is a new, lighter version of the iconic Burberry Body fragrance. An effortlessly sensual, feminine fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients including crisp green apple and seductive tea. Feminine and effortlessly sensual, the scent is a delicate reflection of the spirit and attitude of the Burberry girl.
Retail Price : 85ml – R845.00
3. L’Eau d’Issey Florale
A dissident among so many other floral fragrances with deliberately gourmand, regressive notes, L’Eau d’Issey Florale opens up with a breath of rose. A budding rose*, in the magic of its blooming. It is vivacious, limpid and luminous, featuring a simple signature. Its simplicity is its elegance. Yet this apparent simplicity is actually based on a highly architectural, elaborate structure, like all Issey Miyake creations.
Retail Price : 90ml Edt – R995.00
4. Jean Paul Classique Eau de Toilette
A femme fatal’s perfume, Classique mixes up genres, invents a curvaceous diva in a satin corset. A silken skinned temptress, her body offered up, seductive and soft to the touch. Jean Paul Classique Eau de Toilette, the opening chapter, mixes flowers, spices and ginger (rose, neroli, jasmine). Opulence becomes obvious. The head and the heart notes erupt, mingle and enthrall. The vanilla weaves a powdery cloth around it on a velvety weft of amber wood.
Retail Price : 50ml – R 715.00 and 100ml – R 1025.00
5. Justin Bieber Someday
Last and not least, something for our younger readers. Justin Bieber Someday - the teen pop star Justin Bieber’s first prestige market fragrance. Perfumer Honorine Blanc of Fiermenich created the fragrance as a delicious fruity – gourmand, appropriate for the age of its expected audience. Lance McGregor designed the ultra girly bottle with its stopper shaped as a flower of layered hearts and removable charms hanging from its neck.
Retail Price : 30ml – R395.00 and 100ml – R525.00
Available at selected Edgars / Red Square, Truworths, Woolworths, Stuttafords and Foschini stores and selected pharmacies.
Photo credits: StyleSociety
You might also like...
- PREVAGE | Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- PREVAGE | Clinical Lash + Brown Enhancing Serum Anti Aging Skincare
- Street Chic | Celine Chunky Gold ID Necklace Editor's Picks
- Haute Nail Trends | Pointy Stiletto Nails Beauty Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a R1000 TOPSHOP Fashion Voucher Fashion Blog
- Protected: StyleHunt | WIN a GlamPalm Hair Styler worth R1899 Beauty Blog
- Latest Trend | Fashion Warrior in Knee High Gladiators Editor's Picks
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion
- Behind the scene – Woman and Home photo shoot Fashion
- ‘I miss my mama’ face #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women and Home mag Instagram
- Loving my new Red Bottoms #ChristianLouboutin Editor's Picks