Well it seems that this heat won’t be going anywhere and here I was getting excited about the Winter fashion trends, anyway so I will share with you one of my favourite collections from this Summer/Spring season and a few dresses for online shopping from Zando that I think take inspiration from this Valentino Spring 2013 collection. Tell us in the comments below what you think.
Any Valentino Collection would not be complete without some lace now wouldn’t it and this high neckline long sleeve (yet short hem) Mint Lace dress is a classic in black as well as a comfortable fit with the elasticated gathers that just flow over the body and evens out the proportions for the voluptuous ladies out there.
While the G Couture Shift Dress is a pretty lady like one for a day wedding but compared to the other the wearer of this should have smaller hips and not necessarily a small waist though.
The favourite of mine for every ladies closet is the Linx black and white collared sleeveless blouse, the sleeveless shirt is perfect for our hot climate and because it’s longer length it can be worn over jeans as well as tucked into a pencil skirt.
Which piece is your favourite?
Image Credits: Style.com, Zando.co.za and StyleSociety
You might also like...
- Haute Tune | Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Cafe Couture
- WIN | OptiPhi Facial Cleanser + Protect The Canvas Suncreen Beauty Blog
- CLICK NOW TO HUNT | StyleHunt Fashion
- Woman&Home – How we’ve turned pop-ups into a success Pop up Boutique
- Behind the scene – Woman and Home photo shoot Fashion
- Minnetonka Street Style Inspiration Fashion
- ‘I miss my mama’ face #stylesocietypugs Instagram
- @StyleSocietySA Pop up feature in the latest Women and Home mag Instagram