FASHION VACANCY: HAUTE ALERT!!!!
StyleSociety has a part time opportunity for a Fashion Intern. The position is Cape Town based. There is room for growth with the opportunity to go full time for the right candidate – results driven.
Are you obsessed with fashion, beauty, style and fashion magazines? Are your walls plastered with editorial spreads? Can’t get fashion week out of your head? Do you celebrate the arrival of new trends and designers? Read every issue of Vogue and Elle? Are you a fashionista at heart – super trendy and fashion forward? Would you like to be a fashion intern?
First and foremost the Requirements are:
– a good command of English (should be your first language)
– a good attitude and immaculate manners
– driver’s licence and own reliable transport
– laptop with internet access
– available immediately
– trendy and extremely well groomed
– bubbly personality
– great writing skills a must
– organised and detail-oriented
– strong work ethic
– photoshop a plus
– Assist the Fashion Editor directly with fashion projects
– Researching and assisting with editorial content
– General administrative duties
– Ensuring all deadlines are met
– Representing Fashion Editor at all major events
– Providing feedback
– Writing weekly blog posts
– Producing original photography for content
– Social Media Marketing
You will be required to assist with all fashion events, fashion projects, trend research for blog and represent the brand at major fashion events!
But also be prepared to make tea and fetch laundry! Not always glamorous so you must be prepared to work! This position will be reviewed for a permanent opportunity after 3 months.
If you fit ALL of the above :
Email your complete CV, motivation letter as well as a head-shot of yourself to the Fashion Editor
Applications for this position is now CLOSED. We will contact all short-listed candidates by the 18th of April 2012 to arrange interviews.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications received – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us by 18 April, please consider your application unsuccessful.