Haute Alert! Fashionistas, StyleSociety has a part-time opportunity for a Junior Fashion Intern to join our team. The position is based in Cape Town. This is a results-driven position. There is room for growth with the opportunity to go full time for the right candidate.
Are you obsessed with fashion, beauty, style and fashion magazines?
Are your walls plastered with editorial spreads?
Can’t get fashion week out of your head?
Do you celebrate the arrival of new trends and designers?
Read every issue of Vogue?
Are you a fashionista at heart – super trendy and fashion-forward?
Would you like to join the StyleSociety Team?
Junior Fashion Intern
First and foremost, the requirements are:
– good command of English (first language)
– great attitude and immaculate manners
– driver’s licence and own reliable transport
– laptop and cellphone, with internet access
– available immediately
– well-groomed and trendy
– bubbly personality
– exceptional writing skills
– photoshop a plus
– organised and detail-oriented
– strong work ethic
– assist the Fashion Director with fashion projects
– researching and assisting with editorial content
– general administrative duties
– ensuring all deadlines are met
– representing the brand at all major fashion events
– writing weekly blog posts
– producing original photography for content
– social media marketing
You will be required to assist with all fashion-related projects, pop-up boutiques and represent the brand at major fashion events! But also be prepared to make tea and fetch laundry! This is a Junior position and very much like a Fashion Intern. It is not always glamorous, so you must be committed to work!
The working hours are 10.30am to 16.30pm – Mondays to Fridays.
If you fit ALL of the above requirements, email your complete CV, motivation letter as well as a head-shot of yourself to the Fashion Editor
Please Note: Applications for this position is now CLOSED. We will contact all shortlisted candidates to arrange interviews.
Due to the volume of applications received – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
image credit: © Vogue