StyleSociety has an exciting opportunity for a junior creative to join our team as a PERSONAL ASSISTANT ( Fashion PA )to our Fashion Director. This is a three-month contract with a potential for permanent employment for the right candidate who displays enthusiasm, initiative and passion for the work.
This is a full-time position, and you will be required to work from our home office based in the Cape Winelands. If you’re not an animal lover, please do not apply!
This position would suit a tenacious, good communicator with strong organisational skills and a can-do attitude. This is an opportunity to work alongside our Fashion Director, assisting with the branding, marketing and planning of events. And, for the editorially savvy, contributing to our online glossy, as well as assisting with social.
Excellent writing skills, with extensive knowledge of The Web and social media marketing, will be a huge advantage.
Your typical day would be spent working on both the StyleSociety and Haute Edit brands. You will assist with styling and planning of shoots, sourcing, mood boarding, brainstorming, as well as office administration and personal assistant duties. But also be prepared to grab coffee and fetch laundry! It is not always glamorous, so you must be committed to work!
As the Personal Assistant to our Fashion Director, you will be required to attend and assist at all our pop-up events and style soirees. You will also be required to represent the brand at all major fashion events and brand launches. This position would suit a candidate who is flexible with their time and able to occasionally work out of the regular working hours.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Fashion PA)
A bubbly, tenacious, well-groomed, excellent communicator with a positive disposition and strong work ethic, is required for a flexible home-based office environment in the Cape Winelands.
– Excellent fluency in written and spoken English
– Organised, with an ability to meet deadlines, with high standards of quality
– Ability to manage small and medium-sized projects, with appropriate support
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to work with a rapidly-changing set of priorities
– Strong creative and strategic thinking skills
– Maintaining confidentiality on all projects
– Assist in the development of strategies
– Build online/offline awareness and engagement
– Enthusiastic, proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
– Researching and assisting with evergreen content creation
– Must be available out of office hours as and when required !!!
– Practical time management skills with highly accurate data capturing skills
– Exceptional organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
– Ability to manage own workload, with some supervision
– Extensive diary management
– Organising extensive international travel
– Minute taking and general office duties
– Finance administration tasks (training provided)
– Drivers licence and own reliable transport
– Animal lover
The working hours are 10.30 am to 16.30 pm – Mondays to Fridays.
Salary is R9000 per month (non-negotiable)
If you meet all these requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
In your application, please include:
Cover letter with your updated rèsumè
Your ideal work schedule
For your cover letter:
Introduce yourself, and tell us a little about what you love and why you’re applying for this position.
Why do you want to work at StyleSociety?
Please remember to send a short resume and links supporting your creative experience and strengths
We would love to see links to all your socials – especially Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter
Tell us about your past creative positions and what you will bring to the brand?
Applications can be sent directly to:
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we usually receive – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us before 1 September 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Candidates who have competing interests or loyalties and are involved in any conflicting fashion, style, online businesses will not be considered for this vacancy.
Share this fashion vacancy with your friends ↓