StyleSociety’s Personal Assistant Vacancy is an exciting opportunity for a junior creative pursuing a fashion career to join our team as PA to our Fashion Director.
This is a three-month contract with a potential for permanent employment for the right candidate who displays enthusiasm, initiative, and passion for the work. This is a full-time position, and you will be required to work from our home office based in Cape Winelands. If you’re not an animal lover, please do not apply!
This fashion position would suit a tenacious, good communicator with strong organisational skills and a can-do attitude. This is an opportunity to work alongside our Fashion Director, assisting with branding, marketing, and events planning. And, for the editorially savvy, contributing to our online glossy and assisting with social.
With extensive knowledge of The Web and social media marketing, excellent writing skills will be a huge advantage.
You would spend your typical day working on both the StyleSociety and Haute Edit brands. You will assist with styling and planning shoots, sourcing, mood boarding, brainstorming, office administration and personal assistant duties. But also be prepared to grab a coffee and fetch laundry! It is not always glamorous, so you must be committed to work!
As the Personal Assistant to our Fashion Director, you will be required to attend and assist at all our pop-up events and style soirees. You will also be required to represent the brand at all major fashion events and brand launches. This position would suit a candidate who is flexible with their time and can occasionally work out of the regular working hours.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT VACANCY (Fashion PA)
Would you love to work in Fashion? A bubbly, tenacious, well-groomed, excellent communicator with a positive disposition and strong work ethic is required for a flexible home-based office environment in the Cape Winelands.
– Excellent fluency in written and spoken English
– Organised, with an ability to meet deadlines, with high standards of quality
– Ability to manage small and medium-sized projects with appropriate support
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to work with a rapidly-changing set of priorities
– Strong creative and strategic thinking skills
– Maintaining confidentiality on all projects
– Assist in the development of strategies
– Build online/offline awareness and engagement
– Enthusiastic, proactive with a ‘can-do attitude
– Researching and assisting with evergreen content creation
– Must be available out of office hours as and when required !!!
– Practical time management skills with highly accurate data capturing skills
– Exceptional organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
– Ability to manage own workload, with some supervision
– Extensive diary management
– Organising extensive international travel
– Minute taking and general office duties
– Finance administration tasks (training provided)
– Drivers licence and own reliable transport
– Animal lover
The working hours are 9.00 am to 4.00 pm – Mondays to Fridays. Salary R10 000 a month
Style Uncovered | Get The Insider Style Secrets You Need
If you meet all these requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
In your application, please include:
Cover letter with your updated rèsumè
Your ideal work schedule
For your cover letter:
- Introduce yourself, and tell us a little about what you love and why you’re applying for this position.
- Why do you want to work at StyleSociety and Haute Edit?
- Please remember to send a short resume and links supporting your creative experience and strengths
- We would love to see links to all your socials – especially Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter
- Tell us about your past creative positions and what you will bring to the brand?
Candidates who have competing interests or loyalties and are involved in any conflicting fashion, style, online businesses will not be considered for this vacancy.
Applications can be sent directly to:
Photo: Shutterstock License | Moshbidon